The salient features of Ferramatrix’s Security Policy include:
- Strict non-disclosure and non-compete agreements bind all employees.
- Document storage is well protected.
The salient features of Ferramatrix’s Confidentiality Policy include:
- All data and information provided by a client will be confidential and strictly the property of the client.
- Ferramatrix agrees that neither the company nor its staff will disclose any information about the project to any third party without the prior consent of an executive officer of the client.
- Ferramatrix agrees that neither the company nor its staff will reproduce in any way or divulge any tangible or intangible property whatsoever which could reasonably be construed as constituting confidential information of the client.
- All raw data, directories, printouts, processed data and finalized product will solely be the property of the client.
- Once the data is approved, Ferramatrix will destroy all raw and processed data.